Do you want to exceed your customers’ expectations?
KIM service management software brings together the customer experience and your organisations work practices to deliver upon your service level commitments.
Will an improved customer experience help you to grow your business?
Service management software range from KIM has been co-developed with our private and public-sector clients to manage service delivery. Our software is designed to exceed your customers’ expectations and enable you to manage services from end to end.
Would deployment flexibility future proof your investment?
Suitable for on-premise deployment, delivered as a hosted service or Software as a Service (SaaS) to meet your organisations strategic direction. KIM service management software is accessed via a browser therefore requiring no client software to be deployed.
Would the ability to ensure consistency help you to meet your service level commitments?
Case management workflow is effective regardless of the type of case being managed. This will support case review, intervention action, real time job allocation to a team or individual, automated progress messaging, resolution and closure. Cases can be managed by remote workers to smart devices who are able to update the case from the scene removing the need for rekeying.
The major functions of KIM service management are:
- Web portal for logging requests, reporting issues and updates
- Workflow for managing the full lifecycle of a case/incident.
- Time and location sensitive presentation of information and customer options
- A mobile app for customer, field operative or office worker
- Alert and messaging add-ons
- Internet of Things (IoT) automated and preventative case management
- Comprehensive management reporting
+ View larger