Is Information Security Important to Your Business?
Asset & Record Management Software range (ARM) from KIM has been co-developed with the UK police forces to manage the lifecycle of physical and electronic items. Our software is designed with information security at its heart and flexibility in configuration to suite many diverse settings and client types.
Would Deployment Flexibility Future Proof Your Investment?
Suitable for on-premise deployment, delivered as a hosted service or Software as a Service (SaaS) to meet your organisations strategic direction. ARM is accessed via a browser therefore requiring no client software to be deployed.
ARM therefore is the right choice of software to offer total deployment flexibility.
Offering single sign on capability within your organisations structure or user authentication upon access the security stance of your organisation is also accommodated.
Would the Ability to Ensure Consistency Help You to Meet Your Service Level and Comply with Your Legislative Obligations?
Process automation and workflow underpin the efficiency gains that the ARM range of software can leverage for your organisation. Good practice taken from our first deployment in 1999 through to today is offered through our implementation consultants whom are subject matter experts.
A suite of reports out of the box offers the operational reporting needed to demonstrate that the right actions are being taken at the right time or initiate corrective actions where necessary.
The major functions of ARM are
- Automated record review notifications
- Barcode management and digital signature capture
- Image and file capture for the management of digital files
- Auditable, multi-stage disposal process with authorisation levels.
- Comprehensive communication tools for internal and external contacts.
- Configurable meta-data per asset or record type
- Location management for storage of physical assets